Our NDIS Services
Everyday Independence is registered to provide support for NDIS participants. We are actively supporting over 9300 participants to bring their plans to life, achieve their goals and to access services they need to live an everyday life.
We are registered to provide therapeutic supports – Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy in the NDIS.
We provide services in NDIA roll out areas throughout Victoria, across metropolitan Sydney, Greater Sydney, the Hunter/New England, Central Coast regions of New South Wales, Gold Coast and Logan region.
It is exciting to see the positive impact on the lives of people with disabilities as they have greater input into directing their own therapy and support.
Our aim is to help achieve highly personalized and meaningful outcomes by assisting people of all ages and stages in areas including:
- early intervention for preschool children
- assistive technology and environmental modifications
- developing communication and social skills
- managing challenging behaviours
- working and studying with a disability
- living independently
- moving safely at home and getting around in the community
- being comfortable and safe when sitting or lying
- daily activities like cooking, house cleaning, doing laundry and managing money
- parenting when living with a disability
- developing positive relationships
Our NDIS registration covers the following areas:
- Consumables – Therapy Products
- Assistive Technologies
- Home Modifications
Capacity Building Supports
- Finding and Keeping a Job – Therapeutic Supports
- Improved Health and Wellbeing – Therapeutic Supports / Exercise Physiology
- Improved Daily Living – Therapeutic Supports
- Improved Relationships – Behavioural Supports