Everyday Independence provides early childhood intervention services to support children aged under 7, and their families to enjoy a good everyday life.
Our therapy services support families to help their child to develop their everyday skills, fully take part in home and community life, and live to their full potential.
Our early childhood services are provided in person, online via Zoom, and over the phone to families living in Melbourne, regional Victoria, Sydney, Newcastle, Gold Coast, and Logan.
Key Worker approach
We deliver our early childhood intervention services through a Key Worker approach.
Everyday Independence Key Workers work in partnership with families to plan and provide services to help children to develop and enjoy their childhood.
They share their knowledge and experience with families so their child has the additional support they need to achieve their goals. Whether that is to get dressed by themselves in the morning, keep up with their friends in the playground, start preschool with confidence, or another goal that is meaningful to them.
Our Key Workers are highly trained occupational therapists, speech pathologists, and physiotherapists with specific skills in supporting children and families. They are usually the main therapist who provides all services and therapies to families. Key Workers will arrange support from other Everyday Independence therapists if the need needs additional support.
Our Key Workers
- provide therapy support in the places the child spends their time so they can practice skills every day
- focus on the child and family’s strengths so that the family can achieve their goals
- providing tailored services that meet the family’s needs, circumstances and which respects their values, beliefs, and culture
- use evidence-based therapy approaches which have been proven to work
- support parents, carers, and other important people in a child’s life to develop their skills to meet the child’s needs
As a registered NDIS provider, we have designed our services for families to align with the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
Contact our Intake team on 1300 179 131 to find out more about our ECI services.