This week each of our teams got together to celebrate our success in the recent DHHS Human Services Standards Assessment. We were so thrilled to receive such positive feedback about our organisation and that we have been recommended for accreditation.
The start of the assessors report said ‘“Everyday Independence started from one person with a passion to make a difference to over a 150 people sharing that same passion today”
The areas that the assessors were most impressed with were:
• our ability to support employees and clients
• the passion at every level of the organisation and our commitment to excellence.
• our focus on building capacity in natural environments, where people live, work, learn and play, and that we include the participant in the whole journey.
• our empowerment of the participant and the focus on achieving outcomes is exceptional.
• that everyone at Everyday Independence lives and breathes the values.
• our participatory focus – we engage and communicate with networks and support everyone (participants and team members) to reach their full potential.
To learn more about the DHHS Human Services Standards visit the DHHS website