Team Therapy Approach
Team Therapy Assessment
When a person needs therapy support from more than one type of therapist the common approach is for each therapist to meet with the person and conduct their own assessment and develop their own therapy plan. This means multiple assessments and plans that may not all work together. We take a different approach and bring the therapists together to assess and plan as a team.
In the Team Therapy assessment and planning session we will:
- Nominate one therapist who will lead the session and make sure it runs smoothly.
- Obtain a clear picture of what is working and not working
- Learn what success looks like for you, and those close to you
- Develop a profile of your abilities and difficulties
- Prioritise and work out where to start
- Map out a detailed plan, with strategies and timeframes