Graduate Occupational Therapist – Queensland
Graduate Therapist – Occupational Therapist
Employment Term – Ongoing – Full Time or Part Time (minimum 3 days per week)
Talk to us about how you can be earning $100K at Everyday Independence
Location – Choose a Hub closest to you! Our Queensland hubs are located in Ashmore, Springwood, Darra, Chermside & Narangba
As a new graduate, deciding where to launch your allied health career is a big decision. Our tailored 12-month graduate program, Everyday Flying Start, provides the support to explore your passions and build your clinical confidence, with tailored learning and mentoring every step of the way.
At Everyday Independence, we’re on a mission to break down barriers and make inclusion a reality for all Australians.
We’re a leading NDIS service provider with a network of 40 hubs across Australia, and with teams of change makers working together out in the community, we’re delivering life changing support for people with a disability, so that they can fully participate in everyday life.
As a new graduate at Everyday Independence, you’ll
- Learn how to become a social model practitioner and support people with a disability the Everyday Way – out in the community, on goals that truly matter to them, and in the places they spend their time.
- Work with NDIS participants and their supports to understand their goals and identify the things that are holding them back from fully participating in everyday life (attitudinal, social, physical).
- Be part of a game changing team of practitioners creating and implementing evidence-based therapy plans that support participants to achieve lasting change and improved quality of life outcomes.
You can expect to:
- Be supported by a Clinical Mentor and Team Leader to build your skills and confidence, discover your passion and unlock your change maker potential.
- Be guided by a structured program with monthly topics and on-demand modules to support your growth and learning.
- Access on-the-spot support from highly trained clinicians and be part of a nationwide clinical network sharing best practice and new evidence.
- Be part of a local hub team that celebrate each other’s achievements, life milestones and make work a fun and supportive place to be.
Our graduates say:
“I’ve particularly enjoyed being part of a close-knit interdisciplinary team, as it’s allowed me to learn so much more about person-centred support across all disciplines within the NDIS” Ella, Speech Pathologist
Our change makers all have this in common:
- A deep commitment to delivering the best possible outcomes for participants
- A growth mindset, with a focus on skill-building and self-reflection, so they can deliver more impactful support.
- A willingness to embrace social model therapy as the best way to achieve lasting outcomes for participants.
To be considered for the role, you’ll need:
- AHPRA Registration
- Ability to obtain NDIS Workers Screening & Working with Children Check
- A driving license and willingness to work in community settings
Are you our next change maker?
What’s in it for you?
- An industry leading program that will support your transition to practice and hone your clinical craft
- Future-proof your career and experience social model practice as the proven best way to enable lasting change for people living with a disability
- Flexible work options, a focus on wellbeing, recharge days + multiple leave options
- Limitless learning and development opportunities and immediate access to your professional development budget
- Industry leading mentors + in house career coaching will unlock your clinical potential
- Explore 7 clinical career pathways and grow your career, your way
- Generous benefits package + relocation options + yoga + dog friendly hubs
- Surface pro + Car Options + lap-top + phone
Sound like something you’d like to know more about?
Hit Apply Now and let’s explore whether Everyday Independence is the right place for you to launch your allied health career. You can apply for a position now and start in a few months or next year. There’s no need to apply again after you graduate.