Join the team working together to break down barriers
At Everyday Independence we’re building a team of extraordinary social-model workers who share our client’s and their families’ desire to break down the barriers that hold them back and live full and happy lives.
Whether you’re a career starter, next mover, or aspiring leader, you’ll be supported to build your confidence, achieve your career aspirations and enjoy your work everyday.
With new perks, unrivalled learning and development programs and opportunities to work alongside industry leaders, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
Discover Life at Everyday Independence
From leadership pathways and professional development opportunities to wellbeing days and flexible working arrangements, you’ll be supported you to grow your career and make the greatest impact in people’s lives.
Immerse yourself in a world-leading social model
For over 20 years Everyday Independence has been pushing back against the social barriers that create disability so that people’s true ability can be revealed.
When you work in a social model a vital part of your role is to work alongside your clients and their families to support them to engage with their local community and the wider world they live in. To guide and equip them with what’s needed to take that next step forward into the broader world of everyday community life.
It’s only when everyone understands what’s possible and shares a deep commitment to develop people’s potential, that the best outcomes are realised.
It’s never easy, but nothing so hugely important ever really is.
When our people thrive, our clients thrive
Get the support you need to be your best and grow your career.
Tap into your everyday toolkit and unlock your full potential with career coaching, mentoring, on-demand learning and development modules, and external professional development.
Transparent career pathways provide a roadmap to help you to pave your career, your way.
Awesome everyday perks demonstrate our commitment to support you to feel valued, balance your work and personal life, grow your career, and most importantly, enjoy work.
Get the best start to your career:
- 12-month Everyday Flying Start program to build your skills and confidence
- diverse caseload to extend your skills
- work alongside and learn from industry leaders
- work in an interdisciplinary team that delivers the greatest outcomes for the people you support
Hit the ground running and expand your clinical skills:
- 8-week Everyday Immersion tailored for experienced therapists
- focus your area of specialisation and explore your passion
- extensive support to build your skills delivering therapy within a world-leading leading social model
Ready to Lead
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility to make a greater impact, your way.
- choose from key clinical or operational leadership roles across our teams
- champion the delivery of therapy under a social model
- unparalleled opportunities to hone your skills and bring out the best in others
Speech Pathologist -North Eastern Melbourne
- 2 additional wellbeing days + purchase leave + parental leave options
- Flexible working hours + locations to create your ideal work life balance
- Online Pilates + yoga + food + fun hub social events + bring your dog to work
Graduate Speech Pathologist - North Eastern Melbourne
- Supervision, mentoring, self-directed learning
- Intensive 12 month program
- Flexible working hours to create your ideal work life balance
Administration Area Lead - Greater Western Sydney, Western Sydney, North Western
- Be part of a purpose-driven organisation
- Work within an organisation that's changing the game!
- Strong administrative leadership background essential
Administration Assistant (Participant Scheduler) Southern Brisbane
- Work in an industry leading and person-centred allied health organisation
- Culture of high performance, learning and excellence
- Be a leader in customer service and relationship management
Behaviour Support Practitioner - Outer Eastern Melbourne
- Work close to home with work life balance
- Competitive Salary
- Person centred therapy approach - Love what you do