Everyday Independence Careers
Our Physiotherapists Supporting People to Engage in Everyday Life
Building confidence in people’s abilities and removing social barriers so they can enjoy more everyday independence is a big responsibility. But it’s just what our physiotherapists do, every day.
As an Everyday Independence physiotherapist, you’ll be part of a leading team, equipped with everything you need to become a highly effective social model therapist. You’ll learn from the best in the industry and be supported to harness your empathy and clinical passion to make a greater impact on the lives of people you support.
With new perks, unrivalled learning and development programs, and vibrant hub life, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
If you share our vision for all Australians to have the skills and confidence to engage in everyday life as valued community members then we’d love you to join us.
“My role is so much more than helping people to be more physical. It’s about supporting them to realise the strengths that they may not see; encouraging them to take that next step beyond their comfort zone; working by their side to help them create the life they want,” Kaitlyn, Physiotherapist.
Your New Everyday
Our physiotherapists play a vital role in helping people to enjoy everyday life by building their confidence and skills.
As social model physiotherapists, they also support people to overcome the barriers that are holding them back from engaging with their local community and the wider world they live in.
Here are a few things our physiotherapists did last week
- caught up with their occupational therapist team mate to plan the best way to support their client
- had their say in a weekly team meeting and cheered for a team member who did something great
- had lunch in their hub before heading out to their next appointment
- supported a young man to trial a customised powered wheelchair to replace the one he’d out grown
- linked a client with an allied health assistant (habit coach) to practice daily routines
- used our Everyday Magic program to buy a client bowling pins so they can stay active at home
Find Your Next Role
Search our current roles below. We’re recruiting occupational therapists, speech pathologists, physiotherapists, positive behaviour support practitioners, mental health nurses, key workers, educators and a range of administrative and support roles.
Not ready to apply yet? Register your interest to join our team.
Want to learn more? Call 1300 179 131 and speak to our People and Culture Team about the perfect role for you.
Everyday Independence is a proud supporter of the Circle Back Initiative.