Our Physiotherapists Support People to Engage in Everyday Life
Removing social barriers so people can thrive is a big responsibility. But it’s just what our Physiotherapists do, every day.
You’ll be part of an interdisciplinary team, supported to harness empathy and clinical passion to become a leading social model therapist. Our Physiotherapists receive a competitive salary and tailored learning from some of Australia’s best therapists.
With exciting perks including learning on demand; access to leading Therapy Consultants across disciplines; and the flexibility to tailor your own week, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
If you’re passionate about helping others fulfil their potential, read on to find out how to become a Physiotherapist with Everyday Independence.
“It takes a different kind of Physiotherapist to make a difference.” Hear what our Physiotherapist Prakash says about the privilege of working in his field.
What Do Our Physiotherapists Do?
Our Physiotherapists play a vital role in helping people to enjoy everyday life by building their confidence and skills. Whether that’s supporting a teenager to trial a customised powered wheelchair, supporting a child to keep up with their friends in the playground, or linking an adult with a Habit Coach (Allied Health Assistants) to help them stay active.
As social model Physiotherapists, you will support people to overcome the barriers that are holding them back from engaging with their local community and the wider world.
With the flexibility to structure your own week, time off to explore your passions and your very own professional development budget, our Everyday Perks will help you thrive.
How to Become a Physiotherapist with Everyday Independence
Looking for a role now? Check out our current vacancies below and apply online.
Career Opportunities for Physiotherapists
Graduate Speech Pathologist - Inner Eastern Melbourne
- Supervision, mentoring, self-directed learning
- Intensive 12 month program
- Flexible working hours to create your ideal work life balance
Speech Pathologist - Outer Eastern Melbourne
- 2 additional wellbeing days + purchase leave + parental leave options
- Flexible working hours + locations to create your ideal work life balance
- Online Pilates + yoga + food + fun hub social events + bring your dog to work
Habit Coach - Hunter New England
- Drive change and make a difference
- Champion best practice with evidence based outcomes
- Work the hours that work for you with flexible working arrangements
Allied Health Team Leader - Hume Moreland
- Be supported to develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Champion the delivery of therapy under a social model of allied health
- Be a trailblazer - help us evolve & deliver greater impacts for our participants
International - Total Jobs Group
- Deliver high impact outcomes within the social model of therapy
- Comprehensive induction period
- Professional Development and Career Opportunities