Support Families to Reveal Children’s True Abilities
Everyday Independence Early Childhood Key Workers are change-makers. They bring their skills and passion to support parents to help their child to develop their everyday skills – creating a future filled with choices, opportunities, independence and inclusion.
You’ll be a part of an interdisciplinary team that provides family-centred support under a leading social model.
With daily drop-in mentoring sessions, access to leading Therapy Consultants who can help expand your skills, and role flexibility to fit with your personal life, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
If you’re passionate about supporting children living with a disability and their families, read on to find out how to become an early childhood Key Worker with Everyday Independence.
“It takes a different kind of Key Worker to make a difference.” Hear what Morgan says about the privilege of working in her field.
What Do Our Key Workers Do?
Our early childhood Key Workers provide guidance and coordinate the skills of the team to help families access services and supports to meet their child’s needs.
They support children in their daily environments, whether that’s their home, the playground or kinder.
As social model therapists, they support children aged up to six years and their families to build their confidence and skills to take on the world on their terms. And you won’t do this alone. With the support of an expanding team of early childhood Key Workers and Habit Coaches (Allied Health Assistants), you’ll be able to wrap the right supports around children and their families, empowering them to achieve greater outcomes.
Benefit from Everyday Supports and Perks
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide administrative support; on-demand learning; access to Therapy Mentors and Consultants; and a Career Coach and more to support you to thrive.
Ready for Your Next Career Challenge?
Looking for a role now? Check out our current vacancies below and apply online.
Career Opportunities for Key Workers
Administration Assistant (Participant Access)
- Be part of a purpose-driven organisation
- Fun & supportive work environment
- Strong administrative background essential
- Operational + Clinical career pathways to pursue your career goals
- Therapy Consultants & mentors to build your skills & confidence
- Limitless learning opportunities delivered by industry leading clinicians
Speech Pathologist- Central Highlands
- 2 additional wellbeing days + purchase leave + parental leave options
- Flexible working hours + locations to create your ideal work life balance
- Online Pilates + yoga + food + fun hub social events + bring your dog to work
Graduate Physiotherapist - Hume Moreland
- Supervision, mentoring, self-directed learning
- Intensive 12 month program
- Flexible working hours to create your ideal work life balance
Occupational Therapist - Barwon
- Therapy mentors to guide you and build your skills + confidence
- Dedicated admin support so you can do your best work
- Tailored induction programs that set you up for success