Join Our Team
Calling 2020 New Graduate Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Physiotherapists.
Everyday Independence is growing to meet the needs of people who live with a disability in Victoria and New South Wales. Demand for support is increasing and we are now looking for therapists who will complete their studies in 2019 to join our team in 2020.
We support people with a disability to live to their full potential and enjoy an everyday life by providing Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology.
- Interviewing in July and August 2019 for January and March 2020 start
- Positions available across metro and regional NSW and Victoria
You will join our team in January once you have obtained your AHPRA or SPA registration. You will complete our industry leading OFF TO A FLYING START PROGRAMME for the first three months and then you will be assigned a New Graduate Mentor for 2020. The position is an ongoing and permanent position as we want to support you to build your career whilst providing continuity and service excellence to our customers.
Join a therapy organisation where you will:
- Support people living with a disability to achieve their goals
- Receive industry leading professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Earn above award salary
- Have opportunities for career development pathway
- Be provided with the tools you need including laptop, phone and generous vehicle options
- Be part of a team that has strong commitment to a positive culture and delivering outcomes that make a real difference to people’s lives.By joining the Everyday Independence team you will:
- Be part of the largest privately owned allied health organisation in Australia
- Work with people and their families where they live, work, learn and play. Including their homes, work places, schools and out in the broader community
- Support people and families living with disability to achieve high impact and positive outcomes that will give their life meaning and purpose
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of other therapists where the person is at the centre of everything we do
- Be involved in mentoring, coaching and learning every week
- Use strength-based and capacity building approach, embed therapy into routines and deliver a service that demonstrates inclusive participatory practice
- Work with children, adults or both depending on your experience and preference.
The NDIS bring to Australia a huge opportunity to improve the lives of the whole community through the inclusion of people of all abilities. By joining Everyday Independence, you will drive and support this social change.
You can find out more about Everyday Independences employee programme via our Recruitment eFlyer
To find out more please call 1300 179 131
To submit your application: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including which site and discipline (OT, SP or PT) you are seeking employment in.
Check out our Podcast
You might also want to stream our very first Everyday Independence Podcast, where you will hear from Leanne Healey, Everyday Independence Director and OT of the Year who gives a great background about our organisation and where we are heading!