Our Occupational Therapists Support People to Engage in Everyday Life
Removing social barriers so people can thrive is a big responsibility. But it’s just what our Occupational Therapists do, every day.
You’ll be part of an interdisciplinary team and supported to harness your empathy and clinical passion to be a leading social model therapist. Our Occupational Therapists receive a competitive salary while learning from some of Australia’s best.
With daily drop-in mentoring sessions and access to leading Therapy Consultants who can help expand your skills, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
If you’re passionate about helping others fulfil their potential, read on to find out how to become an Occupational Therapist with Everyday Independence.
“It takes a different kind of Occupational Therapist to make a difference.” Hear what our Occupational Therapist Amelia says about the privilege of working in her field.
What Do Our Occupational Therapists Do?
Our Occupational Therapists play a vital role in helping people to enjoy everyday life by building their confidence and skills. They support people in their daily environments, whether that’s their home, the playground or a coffee shop.
As social model Occupational Therapists, they support people across ages and life stages to overcome the barriers that are holding them back from engaging with their local community and the wider world. And you won’t do this alone. With the backing of an interdisciplinary team and Habit Coaches (Allied Health Assistants), you’ll be able to wrap the right supports around your client, empowering them to achieve greater outcomes.
With the flexibility to structure your own week, time off to explore your passions and your very own professional development budget, our Everyday Perks will help you thrive.
How to Become an Occupational Therapist with Everyday Independence
Looking for a role now? Check out our current vacancies below and apply online.
Career Opportunities for Occupational Therapists
Graduate Speech Pathologist - Inner Eastern Melbourne
- Supervision, mentoring, self-directed learning
- Intensive 12 month program
- Flexible working hours to create your ideal work life balance
Speech Pathologist - Outer Eastern Melbourne
- 2 additional wellbeing days + purchase leave + parental leave options
- Flexible working hours + locations to create your ideal work life balance
- Online Pilates + yoga + food + fun hub social events + bring your dog to work
Habit Coach - Hunter New England
- Drive change and make a difference
- Champion best practice with evidence based outcomes
- Work the hours that work for you with flexible working arrangements
Allied Health Team Leader - Hume Moreland
- Be supported to develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Champion the delivery of therapy under a social model of allied health
- Be a trailblazer - help us evolve & deliver greater impacts for our participants
International - Total Jobs Group
- Deliver high impact outcomes within the social model of therapy
- Comprehensive induction period
- Professional Development and Career Opportunities