Ignite Your Career with Our Graduate Program
As a new graduate, entering the workforce can be daunting. We’ve got you! Our dedicated 12-month graduate program Everyday Flying Start provides new graduates with support to explore your passion and build your clinical confidence, with carefully selected experiences and learning opportunities.
With the Everyday Flying Start program, you’ll get your career off to a trailblazing start as you gain valuable experience as a social model therapist.
Whether you’re a new graduate of occupational therapy, speech pathology or physiotherapy, our program enables you to enrich your clinical and personal skills as you work to help make inclusion possible for people living with a disability.
Want to learn more? Register for one of our upcoming career events.
“It takes a different kind of graduate to make a difference.” Hear what previous graduates say about the privilege of working in their field.
Australia’s Leading Graduate Program for Social Model Skills Development
We know a career in disability can be challenging and we support you to unravel the complexity of the unexpected and to see everybody you support as an individual with great potential.
We’ve created a learning road map which supports on the job, formal and technical learning – all self-paced and flexible to optimise your strengths and passions.
We will support you with:
- an enriching learning environment.
- two hours a week of structured interdisciplinary team collaboration where you can draw on expertise and learn from the whole team.
- guidance, modelling, mentoring, and career coaching – curated to meet your individual needs.
- technology and tools to help you to plan, understand and improve your impact.
- access to an industry-specific digital platform where you can find evidence based research to improve your client’s outcomes.
- professional practices to support you to become a commercial practitioner supporting people to be in charge of their life.
- an administrative team that takes away the stress of scheduling and booking appointments and local administration support so you can focus on what’s important.
Over the course of 12 months, as you apply what you’ve learned at university, you’ll expand your clinical skills and social insights so that you are well on your way to becoming a confident social model worker. You’ll make a positive impact on the lives of your clients by helping them to engage more in everyday life.
On top of a competitive salary package, retail discounts and access to our Employee Assistance Program, as a graduate team member, you can expect:
- Choice of vehicle options for getting around the community.
- Flexibility to design your own working week.
- Social events, organisation wide celebrations, vibrant hub life
- Relocation opportunities to suit your personal goals
- A welcoming and supportive team culture
- Genuine work-life balance, vibrant hub life and regular social events through our Everyday Perks Program.
Ready to Join Our Graduate Program?
Show us why you’re passionate about making inclusion possible for all Australians, regardless of ability. We’re looking for people who are driven, adaptable, keen to learn and motivated to become part of something bigger. We’re more than just a job; we’re game changers who want to create a greater impact.
Click here to see a diagram of our application process.
Get in Touch With Our Team Today
Not ready to apply just yet? Our Talent Acquisition Team would love to chat with you about our graduate program or your perfect role. Call the Team on 1300 179 131 or register your interest and they’ll be in touch.
Everyday Independence is committed to protecting the privacy of personal and sensitive information. For more information about our privacy policies please visit the privacy section of this website.