Join the Team Trail Blazing Behaviour Support
Everyday Independence Behaviour Support Practitioners are curious about behaviours and understanding the reason why a person uses challenging behaviours. They are Occupational Therapists, Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers and Developmental Educators who drive change as social model therapists to support people who use challenging behaviours to live a quality life with fewer restrictions.
We’ll train and equip you with everything you need to provide evidence-based behaviour support strategies that create lifelong changes in people’s lives. You’ll learn from industry professionals who are at the forefront of delivering best practice positive behaviour support plans, supporting people to achieve more every day.
With perks including professional development and training, wellness activities and a vibrant hub life, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
“It takes a different kind of Behaviour Support Practitioner to make a difference.” Hear what Ashlee says about the privilege of working in her field.
What Do Our Behaviour Support Practitioners Do?
Working alongside their clients and supports, our Behaviour Support Practitioners develop and implement strategies to support people to reduce challenging behaviours and live a life with fewer restrictions. They support people in their daily environments, whether that’s their home, day program or at the shops.
As social model Behaviour Support Therapists, you will support people across ages and life stages to overcome the barriers that are holding them back from engaging with their local community and the wider world. And you won’t do this alone. With the backing of an interdisciplinary team and Habit Coaches (Allied Health Assistants), you’ll be able to wrap the right supports around your client, empowering them to achieve greater outcomes.
In addition to a competitive salary, ongoing development, and vehicle options, we offer a range of perks to help you thrive.
How to Become a Behaviour Support Practitioner with Everyday Independence
Looking for a role now? Check out our current vacancies below and apply online.
Career Opportunities for Behaviour Support Practitioners
Graduate Speech Pathologist - Inner Eastern Melbourne
- Supervision, mentoring, self-directed learning
- Intensive 12 month program
- Flexible working hours to create your ideal work life balance
Speech Pathologist - Outer Eastern Melbourne
- 2 additional wellbeing days + purchase leave + parental leave options
- Flexible working hours + locations to create your ideal work life balance
- Online Pilates + yoga + food + fun hub social events + bring your dog to work
Habit Coach - Hunter New England
- Drive change and make a difference
- Champion best practice with evidence based outcomes
- Work the hours that work for you with flexible working arrangements
Allied Health Team Leader - Hume Moreland
- Be supported to develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Champion the delivery of therapy under a social model of allied health
- Be a trailblazer - help us evolve & deliver greater impacts for our participants
International - Total Jobs Group
- Deliver high impact outcomes within the social model of therapy
- Comprehensive induction period
- Professional Development and Career Opportunities