Speech Pathology Sandy Point
Everyday Independence speech pathology supports people of all ages to communicate with those around them. We help make mealtimes safer and more enjoyable for people who have swallowing problems.
Our speech pathology team will come to you or your loved one at home, school, work, or other places in Sandy Point. We’ll help break down the barriers getting in the way of you communicating so you can live a good everyday life.
Our highly trained speech pathologists will tailor your therapy to suit your needs and circumstances. They will work with you to help you enhance your quality of life, increase your participation, independence, and overall well-being.
If you need more than one therapy, our speech pathology team will work with your other therapists as a team, so you receive the right therapy at the right time.
How can speech pathology support me?
Our speech pathology services can support you with:
- developing your communication using communication aids and other assistive technologies
- overcoming difficulties you are experiencing with your speech, writing, reading, listening, or understanding language
- expressing yourself with family, friends, carers, colleagues, and other people in the community
- chewing and swallowing food safely.
- working with your support network to build their skills so they can assist you to achieve your goals
Why choose Everyday Independence speech pathology?
- We put you at the centre of your therapy; building on your strengths and interests
- We get to know you and listen to what is important to you so we can bring your plan to life with achievable steps
- We deliver therapy where you spend your time, in your everyday life, and using your daily routine so you can practice your new skills. Therapy appointments are also available via telehealth if you are unable to have therapy in person.
- We have more than 20 years’ experience supporting people with disabilities
- We’ve been an accredited NDIS therapy provider since 2013.
Read our everyday life stories to learn more about how our speech pathology services have helped our clients to achieve their goals.