Physiotherapy North Epping
Everyday Independence physiotherapy supports people with disabilities to overcome mobility challenges so that they can do the things they want to do and achieve greater independence.
Our physiotherapy team will come to you at home, school, work or other places in North Epping and surrounding areas and provide you with personalised service that meets your needs and supports you to achieve your goals.
We use therapies that are proven to work so you can get the most out of your therapy budget and achieve results that are important to you.
If you need more than one therapy, our physiotherapists will work with our occupational therapists and speech pathologists as a team to provide the right support, at the right time.
How can physiotherapy support me?
Our physiotherapy team can support you by:
- making recommendations to help you move around the house and community more easily
- suggesting mobility equipment to help you stand, walk or move around
- tailoring exercises to improve your mobility, skill level, muscle strength, flexibility, fitness and balance
- helping you to access sport, or recreation opportunities to increase social participation, physical health and wellbeing
- prescribing exercises to help you to manage pain.
Why choose Everyday Independence physiotherapy?
We have been supporting people with disabilities to live to their potential and enjoy and everyday life for more than 20 years and have been an accredited NDIS therapy provider since 2013.
You can have peace of mind knowing that our physiotherapists are registered members of the Physiotherapy Board of Australia. They are also registered to work with vulnerable people, hold a valid Working with Children Check for the state they work in, and a police check.
Our therapists also undertake regular training to ensure they are up to date with best practice, evidence-based therapies, and the NDIS.
Making a physiotherapy appointment is easy
Contact our friendly Intake team via our website or call 1300 179 131 today to discuss your needs and how we can support you.