Everyday Independence physiotherapy supports people with disabilities to break down the barriers that hold them back so they can reveal their true abilities.
Our physiotherapy team are passionate about supporting you or your loved one to engage with your local community and the wider world you live in. A physiotherapist will come to you at home, school, work or other places in Chiswick and surrounding areas and provide personalised support to help you implement your NDIS plan.
Your physiotherapist will work alongside you and your supports and guide you with what’s needed to take that next step forward into the broader world of everyday community life.
Your Everyday Independence physiotherapist can support you to participate in the physical activities that you want or need to do. This can include moving around your house safely, going to the shops other places in your community, playing sport, going to the gym, or building your strength so you can live with more independence.
If you need more than one therapy, our physiotherapy team will work with our occupational therapists and speech pathologists and habit coaches (allied health assistants) as a team to provide the right support, at the right time.
How can physiotherapy support me?
Your physiotherapist can support you by:
- making recommendations to help you move around the house and community more easily
- suggesting mobility equipment to help you stand, walk or move around
- tailoring exercises to improve your mobility, skill level, muscle strength, flexibility, fitness and balance
- helping you to access sport, or recreation opportunities to increase social participation, physical health and wellbeing
- prescribing exercises to help you to manage pain.
Why choose Everyday Independence physiotherapy?
- We put you at the centre of your therapy; focusing on what you can do, building on your strengths and interests
- We get to know you and listen to what is important to you so we can bring your plan to life with achievable steps
- We deliver therapy where you spend your time, in your everyday life, and using your daily routine so you can practice your new skills. Therapy appointments are also available via telehealth if you are unable to have therapy in person.
- We have more than 20 years’ experience supporting people with disabilities
- We’ve been an accredited NDIS therapy provider since 2013.
Read our everyday life stories to learn more about how our physiotherapy services have helped our clients achieve their goals.
Making a physiotherapy appointment is easy
Contact our friendly Intake team via our website or call 1300 179 131 today to discuss your needs and how we can support you.