Occupational Therapy Clarkefield
Everyday Independence occupational therapy supports people of all ages to be more independent and to do the things that they want to do in their daily life.
Our occupational therapy team will come to you or your loved one at home, school, work or other places in Clarkefield and provide tailored support to help you enjoy everyday life and live to your full potential.
This can include supporting you to do things at home such as cooking, self-care, enjoying time with friends and family, getting out and about, studying, or working.
Our team uses therapies that are proven to work so you can get the most out of your therapy budget and achieve results that are important to you. We also help your support network to build their skills so they can assist you to achieve your goals.
If you need more than one therapy, our occupational therapy team will work with our speech pathologists and physiotherapists as a team, so you receive the right therapy at the right time.
How can occupational therapy support me?
Our highly trained occupational therapists will tailor your therapy to help you to achieve goals that enhance your quality of life, increase your social participation, independence, and overall well-being.
Our occupational therapy services can support you with:
- Building independence
- Assistive technology
- Sensory profiling
- Social skills and friendships
- Learning support
- Developing hobbies and interests
- Home modifications
- Safe and accessible environments
- Wheelchairs and seating
- Behaviour support
Why choose Everyday Independence occupational therapy?
- We put you at the centre of your therapy; focusing on what you can do, building on your strengths and interests
- We get to know you and listen to what is important to you so we can bring your plan to life with achievable steps
- We deliver therapy where you spend your time, in your everyday life, and using your daily routine so you can practice your new skills. Therapy appointments are also available via telehealth if you are unable to have therapy in person.
- We have more than 20 years’ experience supporting people with disabilities
- We’ve been an accredited NDIS therapy provider since 2013.
Read our everyday life stories to learn more about how our occupational therapy services have helped some of the people we support to achieve their goals.