Join Our Team
Virtual Careers Evening
Are you a new graduate (or soon to be graduate) occupational therapist, speech pathologist or physiotherapist exploring your career options? Join our Online Careers Evening to discover opportunities available at Everyday Independence in our regional teams.
Event details: 6-7 pm, Wednesday 29 July, online
We’re hosting a careers evening to meet with prospective team members about the roles we have available in our Bendigo, Geelong, Albury and Wagga Wagga teams.
Why should you attend?
- learn about the opportunities available in our regional hubs
- chat with our team members about a day in the life of an Everyday Independence therapist
- hear from Everyday Independence new graduates about their experiences
- learn about the benefits of working in a regional area
- meet prospective team members and decide if we’re a good fit
- hear about our new graduate program which will support you to grow your clinical skills, confidence, and enjoy work.
We’re looking for therapists to join us in September and November 2020 and January and March 2021!
Register your Attendance
Let us know you’re attending via Eventbrite.