Speech Pathologist – Paediatric, Adults or Lifespan – Central Coast
Employment Term – Ongoing – Full Time or Part Time (minimum 3 days per week)
Total Remuneration Package – $86,029 – $106,558 includes Annual Leave Loading & Superannuation + Car Options + Mobile + Laptop
Location – Lake Haven
With more than 40 hubs across Australia and a united team of talented change makers, Everyday Independence is on a mission to change the game for people with disability and make inclusion possible for all Australians.
We are looking for Speech Pathologists who are eager to align their careers to their passion. Whether your heart lies in paediatrics, working with adults, or impacting lives across all ages, you can choose your own caseload, so you have a more fulfilling and enjoyable work life, and a positive impact on the lives of the participants you serve.
- Help break down barriers for people with disabilities, ensuring they achieve the best possible outcomes for a significantly improved quality of life.
- Working in a social model where people live, work, play and learn – homes, schools, playgrounds, workplaces, or community centres, ensuring no two days are ever the same.
- Engage with individuals and their families to support them in overcoming challenges and achieving their goals.
- Working in an interdisciplinary team, you’ll be able to wrap the right supports around your participants, empowering them to achieve greater outcomes.
What We Offer:
- Personalised Caseloads: Choose to work with children aged up to 14 years, adults, or across the lifespan. Tailor your career to your passion.
- Competitive Salary Package: Attractive remuneration, plus additional benefits such as a vehicle options, laptop, phone, and performance and loyalty bonuses.
- Flexible Working Options: Enjoy calendar control and create a week that works for you.
- Continuous Learning and Growth: Limitless learning opportunities provided by industry-leading clinicians. Tap into our in-house Career Coach to help foster your professional growth. Pursue 6 clinical career pathways and opportunities in operational leadership.
- Supportive Environment: Dedicated operational, clinical and admin support so you can focus on what you do best.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Speech Pathology (recently or soon to be graduates are encouraged to apply).
- SPA Registration.
- A positive and flexible approach to work.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to pass NDIS Worker Screening and Working with Children’s Check.
- Experience working in NDIS/disability is preferred, however not essential.
Join the Game Changers
Be a part of a team that’s changing the game for people with disabilities and making inclusion possible for all Australians. At Everyday Independence, your passion for Speech Pathology isn’t just valued; it’s essential in driving positive change for people with disability.
Apply Today and start your journey as a change-maker in a role that aligns with your passions and career goals.