We have a team of highly skilled allied health professionals and educators who come to you to deliver personalised therapy services to build your skills, confidence and independence.
The team delivers therapy services to children and adults with disabilities in the Adelaide metro region.
Our therapy services include:
- occupational therapy
- speech pathology
- early childhood intervention
- positive behaviour support
- habit coaching
Our therapists are supported by an administration team who knows the NDIS and can help get the most value from your NDIS funding.
We do things a little differently at Everyday Independence. We think it’s important to get to know you – what you enjoy, your interests, your strengths, and the barriers holding you back, so we can put together a therapy plan that will help reach your goals.
We welcome referrals from support coordinators and other organisations who are seeking NDIS therapy services for their clients.
What you can expect from us
- We spend time upfront getting to know you – what you enjoy, your interests, strengths, and the barriers holding you back, so we can put together a therapy plan to help you reach your goals faster.
- We come to you to provide therapy in your everyday life so we can see what’s working and what’s not and provide personalised therapy recommendations
- We provide face to face and teletherapy to suit your needs
- We work with your supports so they know how to support you to achieve your goals
- We have a large team of therapists with expertise across Australia for your therapist to tap into to help you achieve your goals
It takes two minutes to get your therapy started
To make a referral, select the link below that best describes you.