Do you want to combine travel and adventure with the opportunity to supercharge your career with a leading allied health innovator that’s changing lives through the social model of support in Australia?
With hubs throughout Australia and a truly international team of more than 500 highly talented clinicians, Everyday Independence is on a mission to change the game and push harder to make inclusion possible for all Australians.
As we continue to evolve and grow, expanding into new locations and innovating our services to ensure that more Australians benefit from our life-changing services, we are looking to further bolster our team with passionate Speech and Language Therapist’s in search of their next career adventure or perhaps the desire to make Australia home.
With more than 30 hubs across 6 states, we’re able to provide an amazing opportunity to experience all that Australia has to offer combining travel and meaningful work under the Everyday Independence umbrella.
This is not your everyday opportunity.
The Speech and Language Therapist Role
Our Speech Pathologists play a vital role in helping people to enjoy everyday life by building their confidence and skills. They support people in their daily environment, whether that’s working with a child on their social skills in a park or developing choice cards for a mum recovering from a stroke, to help improve communication with her family at home. Ongoing NDIS funding means working long term with individuals to achieve life changing outcomes for participants and you’ll finally get to put into practice all those great things you learned at university but never had the chance to use.
As social model Speech Pathologists, you’ll support people to overcome the barriers that are holding them back from engaging with their local community and the wider world. And you won’t do this alone. With the backing of an interdisciplinary team and Habit Coaches, you’ll be able to wrap the right supports around your client, empowering them to achieve greater outcomes.
What’s in it for our Speech and Language Therapists?
- Competitive salary + car + laptop + mobile
- Relocation Package and Settlement Support
- A choice of more than 30 locations across the country
- Combine travel and meaningful work by relocating to other hubs around Australia for a different experience (beach, metro, bush)
- Comprehensive onboarding program that sets you up for success
- Visa & local registration advice and assistance with pathways to Permanent Residency
- Professional Development budget and huge opportunity for learning & personal growth
- Access to Everyday Perks and Everyday Wellbeing benefits designed to help you thrive
- Be part of a nurturing and inclusive dynamic culture
- Access to career coaches to guide and support your future career choices
- Drop-in mentoring sessions and access to leading therapy consultants to expand your skills
- Flexibility to structure your week so you have ample time to explore your new country
- Be supported by local admin team and Allied Health Assistants to free you up to do your best work
You’ll need to have a relevant degree qualification in Speech & Language Therapy and at least 2 years post graduate experience to qualify. If you don’t quite have enough experience yet, that’s ok too. You can still apply and we’ll keep talking until you’re ready.
Get in Touch With Our Team Today
To find out more or to register your interest, please complete the form below and our G’Day Everyday team will get right back to you.