Everyday Independence Careers
Careers for overseas trained practitioners
Everyday Independence is delighted to support overseas practitioners to further their careers in Australia. To be eligible to work as an Allied Health Professional in Australia and at Everyday Independence, you need to be registered with AHPRA (Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy) or SPA (Speech Pathologists).
You also may need to apply for a visa issued by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection. These application processes are entirely separate and one does not guarantee the success of the other. At Everyday Independence, we can provide support in both areas.
We can now offer:
- Business visa sponsorship for eligible candidates
- Support with applying for Stage one Desk Top assessment with AHPRA (OT and PT)
- Supervised Practice to support you towards general registration with AHPRA (OT and PT)
- Support with SPA registration (Speech Pathologists only)
- General advice on how you might be able to use your overseas training to work in Australia as an Allied Health Professional
- Relocation support and advice.
Everyday Independence invests in career development and supporting all team members. We are now able to offer Business Visa sponsorship for eligible and successful applicants as well as supervised practice to overseas trained practitioners that want to share their skills with Australia.
For a confidential discussion, please contact us today on 1300 179 131 or via email: email@example.com