Are you a passionate allied health professional looking for your next adventure or new home?

Everyday Independence is a fast-growing leader of change, making dreams come true for people living with disability across Australia. Under the social model of support, we’re a trailblazing team aligned in our purpose to build capacity for our participants to thrive in their everyday life, whilst breaking down barriers to create more inclusivity in our communities.

We’re a company on a mission to achieve great things, and to making a difference where it matters.

You’ll join a truly international team, with therapists from the far corners of the world, working and learning together to build new futures for those we serve. See what our international team members have to say about their experience relocating to Australia with Everyday Independence.

We’re invested in your future too, to your growth and development and you’ll receive all the support you need to become the therapist you always knew you could be.

  • With hub locations throughout Australia, you’ll be able to combine travel and adventure with deeply fulfilling ongoing work with participants.
  • Immerse yourself in the unique culture of Everyday Independence which supports and values every individual, their health and wellbeing
  • Structure your work week so that you have time to explore your passions.

With an extensive list of benefits, our Everyday Perks are designed to help you thrive.

We recognise that moving to a new country is a big deal and there’s lots to consider. Having recruited more than 100 international therapists over the last two years, we’re experts in providing all the information and support you need to make this an easy transition to your new life.

Here’s how we can help;

  • Relocation Support
  • Settlement Support
  • Professional Registration (AHPRA, SPA & OTC)
  • Visa Options & Inclusions
  • Pathways to Permanent Residency
  • Buddy System
  • Onboarding

Visit our how we can help page for more information on how we can support you to join our team.

We’ve got you covered.

Find out more about careers in Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language Therapy at Everyday Independence

This is not your Everyday Opportunity.

To find out more or to register your interest, please complete this form and our G’Day Everyday team will get right back to you.

  • Max. file size: 64 MB.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.