Our Speech Pathologists Support People to Engage in Everyday Life
Removing social barriers so people can thrive is a big responsibility. But it’s just what our Speech Pathologists do, every day.
You’ll be part of an interdisciplinary team, supported to harness empathy and clinical passion to become a highly effective social model therapist. Our Speech Pathologists receive a competitive salary and tailored learning from some of Australia’s best therapists.
With daily drop-in mentoring sessions and access to leading Therapy Consultants to expand your skills, it’s never been a better time to join our team.
If you’re passionate about helping others fulfil their potential, read on to find out how to become a Speech Pathologist with Everyday Independence.
“It takes a different kind of Speech Pathologist to make a difference.” Hear what our Speech Pathologist Kristen says about the privilege of working in her field.
What Do Our Speech Pathologists Do?
Our Speech Pathologists play a vital role in helping people to enjoy everyday life by building their confidence and skills. They support people in their daily environment, whether that’s working with a child on their social skills in a park or developing choice cards for a mum recovering from a stroke to help improve communication with her family at home.
As social model Speech Pathologists, you’ll support people to overcome the barriers that are holding them back from engaging with their local community and the wider world. And you won’t do this alone. With the backing of an interdisciplinary team and Habit Coaches (Allied Health Assistants), you’ll be able to wrap the right supports around your client, empowering them to achieve greater outcomes.
With the flexibility to structure your own week, time off to explore your passions and your very own professional development budget, our Everyday Perks will help you thrive.
How to Become a Speech Pathologist with Everyday Independence
Looking for a role now? Check out our current vacancies below and apply online.
Career Opportunities for Speech Pathologists
Graduate Speech Pathologist - Inner Eastern Melbourne
- Supervision, mentoring, self-directed learning
- Intensive 12 month program
- Flexible working hours to create your ideal work life balance
Speech Pathologist - Outer Eastern Melbourne
- 2 additional wellbeing days + purchase leave + parental leave options
- Flexible working hours + locations to create your ideal work life balance
- Online Pilates + yoga + food + fun hub social events + bring your dog to work
Habit Coach - Hunter New England
- Drive change and make a difference
- Champion best practice with evidence based outcomes
- Work the hours that work for you with flexible working arrangements
Allied Health Team Leader - Hume Moreland
- Be supported to develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Champion the delivery of therapy under a social model of allied health
- Be a trailblazer - help us evolve & deliver greater impacts for our participants
International - Total Jobs Group
- Deliver high impact outcomes within the social model of therapy
- Comprehensive induction period
- Professional Development and Career Opportunities