Everyday Independence is proud to host an information careers evening – Trailblazing Positive Behaviour Support at Everyday Independence, 6 – 7 pm, Thursday 11th March.
Learn from our Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) experts why there has never been a better time to be a PBS practitioner!
Are you a PBS trailblazer? If so, learn why there’s never been a better time to join the team that is transforming the way we help people living with a disability to reach their potential.
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist or Mental Health Nurse exploring career options?
Join us for an informative careers evening and hear from nationally recognised PBS experts on:
- Why it’s an exciting time to get involved in PBS
- How Everyday Independence is at the forefront of best practice PBS delivery in Australia
- How the NDIS is supporting the growth of PBS services
- The day in the life of an Everyday Independence PBS practitioner
- How we’ll help you trailblaze your PBS career