Everyday Independence is providing therapy in the safest and most effective way to suit each person’s circumstances.
While COVID-19 infection rates have reduced, we are continuing to follow government guidelines so that we provide therapy in a safe and effective way.
To meet each person’s individual needs and circumstances, we offer therapy sessions in person, online, and over the phone and talk to you about what bests suits you. To ensure your safety and our team members safety, we are maintaining the following measures:
- when therapy sessions are delivered in person, our therapists will follow strict hygiene standards including handwashing and keeping appropriate social distance. Where social distancing isn’t possible therapists may wear a mask.
- therapists will wear masks in all face to face appointments as mandated by State Health Departments or where social distancing is not possible.
- at the beginning of each therapy appointment, our therapists will ask questions related to COVID for any person present at the appointment.
- if a team member is unwell, they will stay at home and will not be in contact with other team members or the people we support
- we have a COVID Safe Plan in place at each of our hubs. The plans include hygiene measures; increased cleaning and maintaining a record of visitors.
How we will support you
Our therapist can support you to:
- adjust your routine to safely reengage with daily activities that are now permitted
- review your goals and help you explore ways you can safely work on therapy outcomes that are important to you
- we can also work with your support workers, or family members if they need help to build their capacity to support you as you reengage in new activities or change your current routine
What you can do to get the most from your therapy
If you put your therapy on hold during COVID and you would now like to restart therapy sessions, we recommend that you contact your Everyday Independence therapist as soon as possible. This will increase your chances of securing appointments at your preferred times.
If you have booked an appointment and you think you may not be able to make it, please get in contact with us as soon as possible.
Please remember that if you give us less than two business days’ notice of cancelling an appointment there will be a cancellation fee. We will work with you to avoid cancellations as much as we can because missed appointments are missed opportunities for you to achieve your goals.
We understand that you may have questions
Your Everyday Independence therapist can answer any questions you have about your therapy or your circumstances. Our Intake Team is also available on 1300 179 131 or via email email@example.com