Join us at the Everyday Independence careers evening
When: Tuesday 8 October, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Where: Everyday Independence, 20 Albion St Harris Park, 2150
You’ll learn more about why Everyday Independence is such a fulfilling place to work and further your career.
- Meet our team of exceptional occupational therapists, speech pathologists and physiotherapists.
- Learn about job opportunities and our career pathways.
- Hear from new graduates, early career clinicians and experienced therapists about the support and development available to all Everyday Independence team members.
- Ask about the opportunities to gain experience across the life span or to focus on an age group or therapy area.
- Speak to the team about the mentoring and coaching provided, work conditions and the above award remuneration.
RSVP to Marie or by calling (02) 9060 0482.