Everyday Independence offers Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation services, and can provide recommendations about a client’s capacity to drive a car, truck or ride a motorcycle.
Our Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation services include:
- Assessment of a client’s ability to drive
- Support for obtaining a learners or probation licence
- Rehabilitation to resume driving if a client already has a licence (i.e. post stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury or amputation)
- Suggest and arrange vehicle specifications or modifications to enable clients to drive safely
- Liaison with relevant state authorities where required
To learn more about Everyday Day Independence’s Driver Assessment and Rehabilitation services contact us today.