Everyday Independence provides Occupational Therapy services for people of all ages and level of need. Our vision is to provide people with flexible access to the professional occupational therapy and rehabilitation they need to live an everyday life, every day.
We provide children, young people, adults and seniors with a range of Occupational Therapy services across their lifespan, from handwriting and sensory integration programmes for children through to stroke rehabilitation and care needs assessments for adults and seniors
Occupational Therapy assessments are tailored to suit the individual needs of our clients, their families and carers, utilising functional and standardised assessments which help to establish and set outcome based goals. Areas for Occupational Therapy assessments include:
- Functional Skills Assessments
- Cognitive assessments
- Care needs assessments
- ADL (activities of daily living) Assessments
- Physical functional needs including upper limb assessments
- Driver Assessment
- Handwriting assessments
Therapy and Rehabilitation
Prescribed Occupational Therapy varies depending on the individual needs of our clients, and may include one or a combination of the following:
- Physical rehabilitation programmes
- Community Living Planning
- Cognitive skills training
- Activity based programs
- Use of adapted techniques, aids, equipment and assistive technology
- Stroke rehabilitation programmes
- Driver training and rehabilitation
- Sensory integration, sensory processing, motor planning and organisational programmes
Occupation Therapy services are available through Everyday Independence’s network of treatment centres and mobile therapists, providing greater flexibility and access for our clients.
To find out more about Everyday Independence’s Occupational Therapy services contact us today.