We work with adults of all ages and our specialist assessment and therapy programs focus on the individual's needs, circumstances and goals. Our aim is to help people achieve highly personalised and meaningful outcomes. For some people this is being able to choose how they spend their time and the places they go. For others its being able to get out into the community, take their kids to school or manage essential activities like showering or preparing meals.
Our experienced therapists can assist people to develop their abilities, improve their support and safety and change things in their environment with the latest in specialised equipment or technology to make life easier and increase what they can do for themselves. This can assist with areas such as:
- moving safely at home and getting around the community
- being comfortable and safe when sitting or lying
- house cleaning or doing laundry
- parenting when living with a disability
- developing positive relationships
- managing money day to day
to find out more about our therapy services and how we can support you please contact us.