Supporting people living with disabilities to live with independence everyday.
Everyday Independence provides occupational therapy, speech pathology and physiotherapy to people of all ages living with a disability. Our therapists visit you in your home, work, school and other places in your community. We support you and your support network so you can live a more fulfilling and independent life.
Through our comprehensive range of assessment, therapy and rehabilitation services, our mission is to provide you with the professional and caring support which makes a positive difference in your everyday life.
Why choose Everyday Independence?
- Your call will be answered by an experienced allied health professional
- We focus on your goals and what is important to you
- You will achieve tangible results
- No long waiting lists
- We will come to you – where you live, learn, work or play
- We support people of all ages
- If you need more than one therapy type our therapists will work as a coordinated team
- Our service agreements are written in plain English with no lock in terms
- We have 20 years experience providing therapy and over
- 4 years as an NDIS provider.
Established in 1997, Everyday Independence is proud of its strong heritage of delivering highest quality therapy and rehabilitation services.
Spot for Kids, Kids Therapy Network and Australian Rehab Works are some of our brands that have built reputations for quality services to the disability sector working with children and adults.
These organisations, and their specialist Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Physiotherapist and Case Managers, now form Everyday Independence – continuing to provide people with independence, every day.
Contact us for more information